Welcome to Abdullah Musa Abdul's world

The blame is not on the one who does not accept advice. Rather, it is on the one who presents it inappropriately

Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Notes From Madinah!!!

Notes from Madinah


Indeed Allaah has conferred His Favor upon the Companions (RA) of Rasulullaah (Pbuh)..they gave birth to the city of Madinah when they made that historic Hijrah.

Whenever I'm in Madinah, I try as much as possible to create a scenario of the ideal society presented during the time of the Sahabah (RA)..but my expression and imagination is always frustrated by the spiritual buzz that existed during the golden era of Islam.

What must have been the sanity that reigned in Madinah when Rasulullaah (Pbuh) was reciting the Qur'an while AbuBakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (RA) were the listeners?

How can I describe the fortune of the Sahabah (RA) when Bilal (RA) made the call to prayer and Rasulullaah (Pbuh) led the prayer? I'm inundated with tears.

The hills and valleys of Madinah will forever sing their silent eulogy for the greatest men that ever walked the face of earth...such is the reward of the doers of good for the sake of Allaah.

This morning, I stood in Jannatul Baqi' and I said to the deafening silence in the Graves beneath "Oh Sahabah (RA)! You worked for Allaah and obeyed His Rasul; now you are resting in the midst of the Pleasure of Allaah."

How can I express the fortune of AbuBakr and Umar (RA) that today when you visit the grave of Rasulullaah (Pbuh) you will find them by his side!

When I walk round the neighborhood of Rasulullaah (Pbuh) I tremble because if the same earth will testify for the Sahabah (RA) and I, then I'm doomed, where do I stand when the earth rolls out the CV of the Sahabah (RA)?

Centuries down the line but the sacrifice made by Rasulullaah (Pbuh) and his companions (RA) to establish Tauheed is written all over the atmosphere of Madinah.

Be like the companions (RA): Listen and Obey Allaah and His Rasul. Abandon any filthy lifestyle.

We ask Allaah to bless us with a beautiful death in Madinah thus favoring us with a burial in the neighborhood of Rasulullaah (Pbuh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly post your beautiful comments here