Welcome to Abdullah Musa Abdul's world

The blame is not on the one who does not accept advice. Rather, it is on the one who presents it inappropriately

Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Verses That Send Shiver Down My Spine!


If there's one thing I will never get tired writing and talking about, then it has got to be the Qur'an, its beauty, its eloquence, the cadences of its style and the superiority of its message.


Allaah's says of the Qur'an : 'Hikmatun baalighah'-Consummate wisdom or perfect wisdom.

Brothers and sisters, the following verses are in the form of Nasiya (admonition) for us. Read and reflect and perhaps you will have to rearrange your thought pattern..

In Surah Az-Zumar Q39v54-59 Allaah in His inimitable style says:

"And turn in repentance and in obedience with true faith (Islamic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him (in Islam) before the torment comes upon you, (and) then you will not be helped.

And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord (i.e Qur'an, do what it orders you to do and keep away from what it forbids), before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not!

Lest a person should say: "Alas, my grief that I was undutiful to Allaah (i.e I have not done what Allaah has ordered me to do), and I was indeed among those who mocked (at the truth).

Or (lest) he should say: "If only Allaah had guided me, I should indeed have been among the Muttaqoon (the pious).

Or (lest) he should say when he sees the torment: "If only I had another chance (to return to the world), then I should indeed be among the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Allaah says in reply to all these cry of a loser: "Yes! Verily, there came to you My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs from preachers) and you denied them. And were proud and were among the disbelievers."

Ya akhi wa ya ukhti! You have the chance to avert this cry of regret at the time of death by abandoning the life of sins and embracing the life of total obedience to Allaah and His Rasul(p).

May our Kind and Generous Allaah, take us to lofty heights in Jannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly post your beautiful comments here