Welcome to Abdullah Musa Abdul's world

The blame is not on the one who does not accept advice. Rather, it is on the one who presents it inappropriately

Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Tears of Hijab

I'm for modesty only, yet I'm frowned at
I'm for protection only, yet I'm unsecured
I'm for the believers only, yet I'm challenged

I came as a symbol of liberation, yet got enslaved
I came as a bearer of chastity,yet got unchaste
I came as a concept of women's status, yet got debased

I was here since 1400 years ago, yet I'm estranged
I was here on the command of the Creator, yet I'm opposed
I was here as a full garb, yet I'm skinned

The world has united against me
Yet I triumph patiently
The world sees me as a threat
Yet I'm harmless naturally
The world promotes nudity passionately
Yet condemns me vociferously

O dear world! I'll not succumb to your pressure
For I live for my Creator's pleasure
And I'm ready to withstand your displeasure

Email: contact@penabdul.com Twitter:@Penabdull Instagram: @penabdul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly post your beautiful comments here